Mike and Liz have been the owners of The Grooming Studio since its development in February 2012. Seeing a need for a better industry standard, both in customer service and quality of styling, Mike and Liz, along with their team, are constantly challenging themselves to raise the bar. We look forward to keeping all of our clients, and future clients, looking great and feeling welcome in our studio for years to come.
Liz is also one of our groomers and has been grooming for 15 years, here’s a bit more about her.
1. What peaked your interest to become a groomer?
I got a job as a dog bather for a big box store which peaked my interest to advance myself to become a groomer.
2. What is the most rewarding thing about being a groomer?
Watching the transition from a scruffy rag-a-muffin to a nicely styled and happy dog.
3. What is the most difficult part in being a groomer?
Being a perfectionist.
4. What area would you love to specialize in?
5. If you could give one piece of advice to your clients, what would that be?
Start your puppy’s grooming as early as possible.